Pagina's

dinsdag 20 juli 2010

NI HAO!



today i didnt do alot xd..
but my brother wanted me to draw some chinese characters, he could paint on his skateboard..
but I couldnt find his name in chinese, so I made him the characters of the word 'skateboard'
I hope he likes it. It sounds quite stupid to put the word skaeboard on ur skateboard -,-
wll, i find it funny..

im so obsessed with all the oriental stuff, i just love china and japan..
and im also a little bit addicted to the movie of mulan, haha..
I think mulan is awesome <33
ive seen it this week like 4 times..

see ya!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. yeah, I love owls.
    any thing that is with the owl will soon be mine, if not I go crazy, haha:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. it seems pretty cool to me:D love the fact that you can acutally draw chinese characters.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen